I’m sure you’ve heard the sayings, “It’s better to give than receive,” or “You get back more than you give.”
Well, it’s absolutely true. And there are some other HUGE benefits as well.
What should you give up?
- Give up your anxiety
- Give up your low self-esteem
- Give up your attachment outcomes
- Give up the use of “canned” routines
- Give up having to get contact information out of every interaction
- Give up going out just to get laid
- Give up using money and material objects to impress women
- Give up the limiting belief that you have to look a certain way to be socially successful
- Give up the limiting belief that the woman you’re talking to is the last woman you’ll ever meet
What should you give?
- Give out great energy, smile and enthusiasm
- Give women a chance to be genuinely interested in you as a person
- Give your focused attention, and stop looking around the room or worrying about what you are going to say next…be actually present
- Give women the gift of you…you are extraordinary
You get my point? Giving is not about money or objects…it’s about giving things money CAN’T buy. That’s what women (and everyone) crave the most. People biologically want to feel connected and belong. So give it to them.
Giving also has a by-product that you probably don’t realize and never even thought of. You’re being of service and helping others. That’s something people highly value because they are used to dealing with people that “take” from them. And you are going to find that people are going to want you to succeed and they will do anything to help you do that.
Let me explain this a little bit more:
You’re out there spreading the great energy, positivity and excitement, and the impact is that you often cause people in bad or negative moods to be in good or positive moods. And more importantly, positive energy is contagious (as is negative energy). So the person you just met then spreads that energy to the next person they interact with and so on
What happens is they are, “Paying it Forward.”
I bet you didn’t realize that you’re having a much bigger impact than you think.
You are much more powerful than you think, realize or…most likely believe.
Now, imagine if every person did that. I want you to pause…and think about that for a moment. It’s a huge revelation.
Every challenge we have socially, with the opposite sex, or in any aspect of life can be overcome, in some aspect, by giving and being generous.
So the next time you’re feeling nervous about approaching, just remember that the secret to living an exceptional life with extraordinary relationships is giving.
Try this out this week/weekend and let me know how it works for you!