Here’s the key. Every single girl you get with should become social proof for you from now on. Doesn’t matter if it is a ONS or a short term FB. How? By being honest. I rarely have ONS because I usually get with girls I want to nail again. Here’s how to turn these girls into major social proof:
1) When you first are interacting with a girl and (because of your skills) she is starting to get close to you – major kino, interest, and rapport and you know it’s on, smile and say something like “You better run away from me, HB. I will only break your heart. (smile, wink) You need a nice guy who will buy you flowers and dinners and stuff. Like that guy there (point to some random chump). If you get together with me, all I can promise you is hours of exquisite pleasure. You need more than that.”
Say the above stuff with a smile and a wink. When you point out another guy and pretend to qualify him and say he is “better” for her than you, you immediately cement your status in her mind. There is no f**king way she would leave you now to be with that guy (or any other guy). It is kind of like a take away – except you don’t leave. Very powerful.
2) Maintain this theme throughout your evening with her. She will be challenged and intrigued. and she now knows that all she is getting from you is a very short time. She can choose to leave at this point, but they rarely do.
3) At some point, assure her that you don’t kiss and tell. Softens the ASD shield and shows her more than anything else that you WILL respect her in the morning.
4) When you do get down to business with her, make sure she feels special. Romance her, whisper sweet nothings in her ear, smell her skin, take your time, revel in her beauty, let her know she is f**king exquisite. And do her right. In other words, she should feel like a queen and that you absolutely adore her. Every one says don’t compliment and say AFC stuff, but if you already got your dick in her, you better start talking.
5) Every time you see her after this point – whether in public or if she comes to your place for a repeat performance or whatever – treat her like she is the only woman in the world. In public, put your arm around her, kiss her, compliment her, call her Sweetie, adore her. Don’t give a s**t who sees you or what anybody thinks. Always maintain the theme that you can’t stay with her, but you sure do adore her.
Say stuff like:
ME: You know, HB, in another time and place, I would fall right into you.
ME: I don’t know what it is about you. I have lots of girlfriends, but I just can’t keep my eyes off you. I know I can’t give you what you want and deserve. All I know is that I feel better when you are around.
Dramatic? Hell, yeah. Effective? Unbelievably so.
The result? A woman who adores you but knows she can’t have you. Whenever there is bad feelings with a woman you break up with (or ONS with), it is because they thought they were going to be getting MORE THAN THEY ACTUALLY GOT. Most guys lie to a girl about how she is the “one” or whatever just to get in her pants. A lot of ONS end up with the guy ditching her the next day (because she was such an easy slut) and then laughing with his buddies about it.
Women will only have bad feelings about your time together if they feel cheated somehow. But they will never say a bad word about you – ever- if you tell them straight out what you are all about. Because you were honest. Of course, they will think that they are the one who can change you and tame you.
Instant social proof. Or FB. Or MLTR. At this point, it is your choice.